We have established a systematic approach to assortment planning via:
• Clear understanding of customer demographics
• Retail space configuration
• Product/Category highlights
• Instilling a healthy balance of existing core merchandise and novelty to optimize assortment levels and maximize output
• Regular monitoring of inventory across warehouse and retail to ensure accurate forecasting of demand from customers, thus avoiding out-of-stock situations and achieving a streamlined supply chain.
• Constant communication with suppliers to determine available stocks and build contingency measures when faced with stocking issues.
• Focus on customer demands and changing habits / excellence in after-sales service.